How to Apply
Applications (online profiles) are only accepted for open positions listed in our website. Check our website often to view available job openings.
Current employees may apply online following the link for "Current NASSCO Employees". You may upload your resume on your profile as an attachment, however be sure to cut/paste your resume text in the designated section of the profile. This will ensure your resume text is recognized when the recruiter is actively searching for candidates; the system is unable to perform searches on attachments. All documents attached must be in a Microsoft Office version 2003 or below. Written applications are not accepted.
- Click on this "Current Opportunities" link
- Our Current Opportunities search page will open
- Under "Location" select "NASSCO-San Diego"
- You may leave the drop-down selections as is, to view all available positions, Select "Search Jobs"
- Review the Job Description and listed requirements and/or unique skills
- To apply for a job opening, click on the "Submit Profile" link located at the bottom of each job description page
- Complete either your New User or Returning User information
- Fill-In all fields required with a red asterisk (*)
- You can apply for multiple job openings (limited to 5) by completing the "Position Information" section of your profile
- Submit Profile
Tip: Triple-check your application for accuracy, spelling, grammar, punctuation and overall presentation. Be sure to include all skills, abilities and knowledge applicable to the job qualifications. Only qualified candidates will be forwarded to the hiring manager for review. If you do not meet the minimum qualifications, you will not be considered for the position.
Applications (profiles) are reviewed approximately 10 days after the position posting has ended.
General Dynamics NASSCO is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Disability/ProtectedVet.